The Head of Department:
The Head of the Department is responsible for the general coordination and the achievements of research/education goals, personnel management and security issues.
- Prof. Ovidio BUSSOLATI +39 0521 903783 email@example.com
Deputy Head of Department
- Prof.ssa Stefania CONTI +39 0521903492 firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator of the financial, administrative and accounting control services (U.O.)
- Doct. Pietro SCHIANCHI tel +39 0521 033333 email@example.com
The Department Board assists the Head of the Department in his/her activities.
The Board's mandate is three years and present members are:
List of membres of the Department's Board
The Council is chaired by the Head of the Department; it includes all Academic staff and representatives of technical-administrative personnel, researchers, post-doc and students. The Council examines and decides on all the topics relevant to the Department actvities.
The Department consists of: Director of the Department, Administrative Division Manager, academic staff, and representatives of administrative staff and students.
The Joint Teaching-Student Committee, gathering data from SUA-CdS, from the surveys of students and from other institutional resources, assesses whether:
• the design of the study course maintains the necessary attention to the functions and skills required by employment prospects and personal and professional development, taking account of needs of the economy and productive system;
• the expected learning results fit reference tasks and skills;
• the didactic activity of teachers, laboratories, classrooms, equipments, teaching methods, materials and supports, are effective to achieve the learning objectives to the required level;
• examination methods properly verify the obtained results related to the expected learning outcomes;
• after the Annual review, effective corrective actions on courses of study have been adopted;
• the student's satisfaction surveys are effectively managed, analyzed and used;
• the University make regularly available to users, up-to-date, impartial, objective, quantitative and qualitative information concerning each course of study offered.
The Committee expresses its opinions and joint proposals for quality improvement in the Annual Report that will be submitted to the “Presidio di Qualità” and to the internal “Nucleo di Valutazione” by December 31 of each year.